Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Sometimes I get impulses.

For instance, I just now finished speaking with a student at my future college (University of Maryland, Baltimore County; UMBC for short), and what she had to say really helped me and made me feel better about the whole "higher education" deal; I had an extremely enjoyable time talking to her (save for my stupid brother screaming his lungs out for some inexplicable reason in the living room while I was on the phone). Thus, when I got off the phone, I was happy and hyper, and so I did the first thing that came to mind.

I freakin' ordered Kitty GYM's 'Fever to Future' off of YesAsia without a second thought. I almost even put it on the fastest method of shipping, but I restrained myself because I'm stingy with money.

When my Kitty GYM arrives in the mail sometime next week (or the week after...), I'm probably just going to stare at it for a second and try to remember when I summoned it here.

That, or I'll remember my summons and furiously rip it out of its packaging while squealing rabidly.




It'll probably be the latter, actually.


For some reason, I've only ever ordered stuff by male artists, such as Super Junior and random groups from Johnny's Entertainment. I've, surprisingly, never ordered anything Hello!Project-related (though that could all end soon now that I've discovered Mini Moni's 'Crazy About You'). 0_0 I was thinking the other day, however, of ordering me some AKB48 stuff, either 'Keibetsu Shiteita Aijou' or 'BINGO!'.


Haha, speaking of Hello!Project and AKB48 (and Johnny's Entertainment), I've found that a few members of AKB48 possess a striking resemblance to other female JPop singers. Look, look!

First, AKB48 Team A's Maeda Atsuko (Acchan):



...and Morning Musume's Kamei Eri (Kame):




Second, AKB48 Team K's Ono Erena (Erepyon):



...and ex-Morning Musume/ex-W's Tsuji Nozomi (Nono):




Third, AKB48 Team A's Tojima Hana (Hana?):



...and KAT-TUN's Kamenashi Kazuya (Kame, too!):




Yeah, I'm aware that I have no life; I can't help it. Mostly.



Oh! One last thing before I shut up!

Is this girl not the most adorable little thing (haha, she's only a year younger than me, though!)? I kinda want to trade my brother for her. It's kinda odd, though, that she's one of the three to commit suicide in the 'Keibetsu Shiteita Aijou' PV; she's the very first person in the PV (her back's facing the camera), and she's the closest one in the first view of the dance shot as well. She's ~KaWAIiiIIIiiIIi!!11!1~, but still hardcore.

She's obviously one of my current favorites among AKB48, along with Erepyon and Minegishi Minami (Miichan).

:DV

No comments: