Thursday, February 28, 2008

Random.

Earlier this afternoon, I finished my mandatory service hours for the Spanish Honor Society (also known as La Sociedad Honoraria Hispanica, forgive my lack of accent marks), and I merely have one hour left for my mandatory service time for the National Honor Society! YAYZ.

Yesterday, I also went to get fitted for my prom dress (it finally came in to the store!), and I didn't need any alterations! SQUEE. I'm actually a size 8 (I thought I would be a size 10, but hey).

I also don't really have a lot of homework tonight, so I can spend most of my time reading Stephen King's Cell! JOY.

I also got a scholarship offer in the mail today from a college that I don't plan on attending! IRONIC SCREE.

And since this is a random post, I'm going to photo-dump some pictures that I took of my stuff when my shelves collapsed (one night during dinner, haha, we heard the crash from the dining room down the hall) due to the weight. I basically just threw all my stuff on my bedroom floor in groups and took pictures; there's really no reason behind it.

It was mostly wee-a-boo stuff, too. My brother said that I was receiving a subliminal message.




The only blurry one. Two empty pocky boxes that I saved, an also-saved-but-empty strawberry Ramune Juice bottle, a little Japanese woman-figure that I bought from the store, and an abandoned toy Japanese flag that I found in a gutter somewhere. I'm not even lying. I don't even consider it odd that I picked said flag up and took it with me.


This fan and the two paper dolls actually came from Japan. My grandmother's friend's daughter ( >:D ) traveled to Japan, and I got to reap the souvenir benefits.


HARRY POTTER. Arranged in a 7-6-5-4-1-2-3 order. :DV


My DVDs. :D I have four volumes of the anime Spiral ~Suiri no Kizuna~, one volume of The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, Ratatouille (my favorite cartoon movie!), and Dead Poets' Society (my favorite dramatic school-boy movie, and I'm normally extremely aggravated by Robin Williams' mere presence!).


A dish of candy with a pair of stupid headphones, a green bouncy ball, and all of my colorful "first-generation iPod nano" cases. Notice my awesome devil case. :3


All of my video-cassettes back from when I obsessively taped my favorites animes off of Toonami and AdultSwim. I have the entire Yu Yu Hakusho series and most of the Inuyasha series (up until I got bored with it; I lasted a pretty long time).


All of my shoujo manga: Fruits Basket, Loveless, Ouran High School Host Club, Marmalade Boy, and Kare Kano (His and Her Circumstances).


...And my shounen manga: Hikaru no Go, Case Closed (Meitantei Conan), Gensomaden Saiyuki, Saiyuki Reload, and Naruto. I SWEAR I LIKED NARUTO BEFORE ALL THE POSERS STARTED WEARING THE ORANGE JACKETS. SRSLY. You can also tell that I'm a big Saiyuki fan. :3


MY BELOVED JPOP CDS, SOON TO BE ADDED TO BY MY KITTY GYM. Shut up, I know I only have three, my parents just started letting me order off of the Internet. Super Junior's Second Album (with the Marilyn Manson-esque (according to my brother) opening track 'Don't Don'), NewS' 'weeeek', and Hey! Say! JUMP's 'Ultra Music Power'. Soon, I will have a fourth that says Kitty GYM 'Fever to Future', AND I CHECK EVERY DAY FOR IT IN THE MAIL EVEN THOUGH IT IS NOT TO BE SHIPPED UNTIL MARCH 3RD.

So, yeah. My treasures. SOON TO BE ADDED TO BY KITTY GYM'S 'FEVER TO FUTURE' (which was released in 2006, but I tend to find gems later than most).







OH MAN, ALL OF MY SENIOR 2008 PARAPHENALIA GOT DROPPED OFF BY THE UPS MAN TODAY, AND MY MOM JUST YELLED BACK TO TELL ME. I MUST GO RAVAGE IT.

No comments: