Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Momusu's 'Resonant Blue'...

Momusu's new single, 'Resonant Blue', is due out sometime in April, maybe the 16th? I saw the release date once or twice, but I didn't really remember it. D: I'm too lazy to look for it now.

Anyway, apparently, according to some source somewhere (which I also forgot), this new single is going to resemble 'Egao YES Nude'.

SCORE. :DV

I really liked 'Egao YES Nude'; it was the single that had just been released when I became a Momusu fan, and it was Aika's debut single.

Aika ranks right up there with Risa, Sayumi, and Eri in my books, so obviously this is awesome news.

That said, 'EYN' was extremely awesome and original music-wise. I don't even know what genre it would be classified under...R&B maybe? The outfits worn in the PV were cool (I like purple, what can I say?), but the stupid silver streamers really affected the entire PV in a negative manner. Those dumb streamers were basically the only problem with the PV. Risa and Yossie were even two of the lead singers, it was AMAZING.

And if you try to dance to it in the shower, you are putting yourself in great danger. I figured this out the hard way.

Now, Tsunku please hear my cries. GAKIKAME LEADS. GAKIKAME LEADS. GAKIKAME LEADS.

If I have to hear one more single with basically only Ai-Chan and Reina singing, I may have to abandon ship.

A little Aika and JunJun wouldn't hurt, either, just sayin'.

And because I am a compulsive video-embedder...'Egao YES Nude':



Edit: OH MY GOSH, LOOK WHAT I JUST FOUND.



ARASHI, HOW I LOVE THEE. THIS ENTIRE THING LOOKS LIKE A COMMERCIAL, AND IT MAKES ME DIE INSIDE.

BUT WHAT MAKES ME DIE EVEN MORE IS NINO'S YELLOW CAPE. OH MYLANTA. I KNEW NINO WAS THE COOL ONE.




Man, watching this PV viciously reminded me how much my hyper-obnoxious Korean friend, Nam, looks like Aiba. It's so...uncanny.

No comments: