Saturday, February 2, 2008

EunMin love~!

'Member that SuJu preview clip I posted a while back? The one for EHB 12?

THAT EPISODE MADE ME REALIZE THE GLORY THAT IS EUNMIN.

Now, you see, normally, I'm a KyuMin fan, and I don't really pair EunHyuk/HyukJae with anyone in particular.

No, I don't pair him with DongHae like the rest of fandom. I like me some good ol' KiHae instead. :3

So, I was thoroughly surprised when I realized that this pairing is adorable. Not in the "OMFG, liek, they so totally BELONG TOGETHER!!!111!1!1" way, like, oh, say, KangTeuk is, but in the way that they seem like brothers that really trust one another with, in this case, their lives.

Y'see. HyukJae was trying to hold his breath underwater (in the following link) for the longest time that he could, and his team was trying to accomplish this by giving him 'artificial air' (while the other team was putting on a fail spectacle and trying to keep DongHae, HeeChul, and KiBum inside some bubble-thing at different times). SungMin had been giving this 'artificial air' to HyukJae for some time, so KangIn took over. After a few tries with KangIn, HyukJae reached out for SungMin again instead.

IT WAS SO CUTE, I'M SORRY.

LOOK.

No comments: