Wednesday, February 13, 2008

I'm so bored, someone help me.

So. I was absent from school on Monday, there were primary elections yesterday (so we didn't have school), and today was a snow (read: ice) day.

This means that I have taken to sleeping almost non-stop and reading manga during the time that I actually bother to be conscious. Now, I'm on the Internet, still bored, and so I decided to post random stuff. This is a hint that I'm going to embed several vids. and even post some pix from my hard-drive.

First! I found a marvelous instance of KangTeuk on YouTube awhile back, and I feel it needs to be shared.




Credit for video to everlastingfriends on YouTube.

The random insert music that is in the background occasionally makes me cringe, but this video gets the point across particularly well. DongHae rap also snuck its way in, which makes me haEppy. :3

Now, I said I would post a KangTeuk picspam, and I'm just now getting around to it. It's an abnormally small one, though, and there are no .gifs. D:










Hee. >:D

Now, a KiHae video that I re-discovered yesterday while I was on a KiHae spree and eating up everything I could find regarding the two on the Internet. Y'know, when I wasn't unconscious or reading manga.



Credit for video to ShiwonTurkie on YouTube.

An example ("example" used lightly, haha) of KiHae that I absolutely adore from that weird Attack on the Pin-Up Boys movie. That movie was so KiHae-friendly, that's the only reason I can think of that I watched it all the way through. >:D


This is actually the movie's trailer; the KiHae appears from :39-:42. Fine, I'll admit it, I really like DongHae's method of speaking here. I don't even know if that's what you call it in this case, but DongHae is just so awesome, for whatever reason, and KiBum's just kinda standing there.






Finally, that new C-ute PV (with subs). WTF?



It's so SHI~NY!!11!1, and I don't hate it (it's a lot like the relationship Koharu and I have right now), but it kinda grates on my nerves. There's so much Tsunku background voice, and, honestly, why is Nakajima Saki even allowed to sing? Her voice makes me cry inwardly. And Erika. Poor, poor Erika. She's too old (and horsey-looking, in my opinion) to be in C-ute. Maimi is too old as well, but I think she should be moved up to Morning Musume, personally.

Joyfully, though, Maimi now seems to be becoming the front-runner of C-ute and taking over Airi's position. Note: Maimi actually sings first, and Airi sings second here, and in 'Tokkaiko Junjou', Maimi did the speaking parts. :DV

On a completely different note, I don't think I could say "lalalalalalalala" as many times as they do here and not want to shoot someone in the face.



Okay, I'll stop now. I think I'll go eat a chocolate eclair.

No comments: