Sunday, March 23, 2008

I SAW THE CIRCUS TODAY.






I even captured vids. of the tigers and the human cannonballs. ♪



It was awesome. ♡





Anyway, I found this excellent Super Junior pimp-post on LiveJournal. I shall link to it because it's just that stellar; credit to both partaken and meitachi at LiveJournal. :3





AND GUESS WHAT? SUJU'S HANGENG/HANKYUNG IS GOING TO CARRY THE TORCH IN THE BEIJING '08 OLYMPICS.


Everyone that always said pretty boys never amount to anything can suck on that.

Edit: Random, but I found a Momusu member personality quiz.

I got this: Which Morning Musume Member Are You?
You scored as a Kamei Eri
You are most like Kamei Eri! She joined Momusu in the 6th generation, along with Michishige Sayumi and Tanaka Reina. She was very shy at first, but has since blossomed into a funny, sweet individual.
Yoshizawa Hitomi
88%
Kamei Eri
88%
Mitsui Aika
81%
Niigaki Risa
75%
Fujimoto Miki
50%
Tanaka Reina
50%
Kusumi Koharu
50%
Michishige Sayumi.
38%
Takahashi Ai
38%


I tied, I guess, for Yossie and Eri, but at the quiz's end, it asked which of the two statements presented was more true. One had to have been Yossie's and the other Eri's, which is why they have the same percentage, but I'm the most like Eri because I said the Eri statement was more true for me.

I think.

No comments: