Tuesday, January 8, 2008

I can't do this.

I simply cannot concentrate on writing a beast-length epidemiology research paper for Anatomy&Physiology.

Instead, I'm trying to mess around with customizing this blog and watching SweetS PVs in the meantime. For some reason, I feel the need to keep watching the dance/non-Hawaii version of 'Mienai Tsubasa'. If I ever had any motivation to learn JPop/KPop dances on my own, this one would totally be on the top of my list.

I would even try to scrounge up black and white stuff to wear:



Eeee! Haruna (the very first girl to sing) has such short hair that she almost looks like a boy. It's still adorable, though. ^_^ I've thought more than once that I should cut my hair like that, but my hair probably wouldn't look as good: I'm not Asian, anyway. I'm also trying to grow my hair out, and cutting it like Haruna's would negate the entire process.






I still need to finish learning Kusumi Koharu's 'Balalaika' and C-ute's 'Soku Dakishimete' first. Haha.

No comments: