Monday, January 19, 2009

It's snowing! ☃

With as cold as it's been, it's about time it snowed. d(-.-)b

Despite requests from various friends to hang out today, I've decided to just stay curled up inside, either on my bed or on the living room couch. I'm not feeling the best, and I want to just lay around in hopes of feeling better.

I'm going to Obama's inauguration tomorrow!! ♥ That's mainly why I want to feel better; I know I'm gonna be standing out in the cold for a long period of time. My father and I reserved train tickets from Baltimore into D.C., so that should be exciting. I've never been on a train before. :D

Ugh, but now I need to get back to my winter break homework. I have to finish reading Teacher in America (albeit a very interesting book, but it's still for school, y'know?), and then I plan on showering and dragging my blanket out to the couch and settling there with Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. I'm hoping to finish that today and get started on the Deathly Hallows.


I also decided I'm gonna try and add songs to my page whenever I feel like seeking one out. ♫

Today I'm adding 'Konayuki' by Remioromen! I think it fits the snow mood quite nicely; it translates to "powdered snow".

No comments: